Ryan Hamilton is Vice President of Hamilton Properties Corporation. After receiving a degree in Business Management from Drury University, Ryan joined his father at Hamilton Properties Corporation (HPC), Springfield, Missouri. Formed in 1968, HPC was formed to develop, construct and manage over 2,500 housing units for the following state and federal agencies of government: USDA/Rural Development in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska; Missouri Housing Development Commission, Kansas Housing Resources Corporation, Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and Nebraska Investment Finance Agency. During his tenure as Vice President of Hamilton Properties Corporation, Ryan has been instrumental in rejuvenating and rebuilding companies he manages and partners with. He has taken aging and outdated portfolios and updated them with properties competitive in their respected markets. Additionally, Ryan has honed his skills and experience as a developer of new properties, specifically for the marginalized and aging population of families throughout the Midwest.
As Presiding Manager of Four Corners Development, LLC , Ryan has focused on the development and financing of real estate projects that maximize federal and state tax credits. He has extensive knowledge and experience with significant real estate development projects; Ryan’s expertise includes leasing, financing, zoning, subdivision, land-use regulation, taxation, economic development, governmental regulation and permitting for a variety of developments. With his experience, extensive knowledge and long history in the development industry, Ryan has built business relationships to include developers, general contractors, investors, lenders and public entities in a variety of real estate and asset-based transactions. Ryan continues to pursue excellence and relevancy in his field, and has worked diligently to earn higher property management certifications such as S.T.A.R. (Spectrum Training Award Recipient) and Certified Property Management (CPM).
Awards and Organizations
- Hamilton Properties Corporation received the 2013 “Preserve Missouri Award” – one of the state’s highest honors for Historical Preservation practices. Awarded from Missouri Preservation for joint efforts (with Baron Design & Associates) in rehabilitating the Adams Park School building in Trenton, Missouri. This award recognizes organizations highly committed to the adoption and utilization of Green Globe building practices for both new construction and rehabilitation projects.
- NGBS/NAHB Green Certification to Bronze level awards building practices for both new construction and rehabilitation projects used by our development and contracting companies.
- Hamilton Properties Corporation received the “Management Company of the Year” award from USDA- Rural Development for the state of Texas.
- Member, Board of Directors for Missouri Workforce Housing Association (MOWHA).
- Member, Board of Directors for Missouri Council for Affordable Rental Housing (MOCARH).